Sunday, May 04, 2008

Another Play Day

Sis U and I had a great time beading again yesterday. Not sure if you can see them in the photo, but there are 2 gin martini's on the table keeping us company !
G kept himself busy while keeping us company playing with his tools all day.
Here's just a couple things we completed.

a bracelet by U. a necklace by me











It is so pretty outside - not warm yet - only 52, but bright with sunshine. I can't sit still any longer. I'm going to dig a hole for my new rosebush.
so I don't have any blog-hopping links today. fiddle di dee, tomorrow's another day.

2 comments:

Quaint Prims said...

Hi Diana
you've won on
our Celebration
Check our blog to see your prize
and please email
webmaster@theprimitivegathering.com
so we may get your gift to you

Sacred Suzie said...

Awesome! What fun these are and I love how you made it a communal and celebratory event with drinks and a friend.