Sunday, April 27, 2008

Morning After

My sis U and I had a full play day yesterday. It was ALMOST as much fun as when we go visit sis A in Reston. Hi A :) We missed you yesterday!

We had gone to the bead show a couple weeks ago and played with our beads all day yesterday, with only a break for a Corona beer and Chipotle (yum) sandwich for lunch and a late eve bolw of soup and buzztime game at Tony K's.

This morning I woke up to this -- it looks like my table puked beads!

With all that creativity yesterday we ended with a bunch of beautiful pieces of jewely. Here are the pieces that sis U completed.





She also made another bracelet and a pair of earrings that she wore home that were very pretty!



Here are the pieces I made. I spent a lot of time working on one of the pieces because of the difficulty I had working with the silvery threads and re-made another of them so I have less to show, but had just as much
Here are my stops in my Sunday morning blog-hopping

1 comment:

Julie said...

Beading was my shortest-lived hobby ever. I bought all the stuff, and sold it at a loss at a rummage sale. I discovered I love the finished product but have no talent for bead design. You guys do, though.