Friday, April 04, 2008

I've been keeping myself busy trying to get through this cold, dreary Spring. Some Springs we get warm, bright and sunny days - this year we got the damp, cold winter hang on days. It can be depressing if I think about it. So I don't - I keep myself busy with hobbies that make me happy instead. I finished this bag finally. I even sewed in a lining with pockets! It's far from perfect, but I made it myself. My thoughts were to use it to load up when I do quick trips to the grocery or the library. Not sure yet. I like the colors though.
I bought a new lamp to put on our mantle. It's supposed to be a normal lamp that shines about 50 watts. We put LED lights in to make it a night light so it stays on all night - LED lights hardly use ANY energy watts at all.

1 comment:

Josie said...

I like the bag you made. Will you make me one? Yellow and blue are my favorite colors.