Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Alphabet Wednesday - "N"

It's Alphabet Wednesday at Mrs. Nesbitt's and we are on the letter 'N'. This was a tough one.
First I'll start off with Nachos - that great Mexican appetizer.

Well, they started off as Nachos - We were already finished when I remembered to take the picture.

Next, not everyone will have because this is a multi-cultural/multi-nation event. This is a United States Nickel. It won't buy much any more, but it used to buy me a LOT of candy.
Do you recognize this Nose ? It's a famous Nose.
Why is it in my house ? I have a bust of David by MichaelAngelo in my foyer - he guards my front door. I saw his statue in Florence so I can alway remember and imagine his whole body standing in my house. Isn't he beautiful !!

14 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

A handsome guard for your house. Would think a silouette of this would keep your home safe!

judy said...

I love Nachos, too bad is missed them.

Katney said...

That is not a picture of nachose. It is a picture of NO nachos.

'JoAnn's-Digital-Eyes'NL said...

yes of course the NOSE!
I forgot all about he reall important part of our body :)

Thanks for showing your N My N stands for "nothing ,Visit me at : www.joannwalraven.blogspot.com

RuneE said...

I hope the Nose was worth more than a Nickel ;-)

Dragonstar said...

Those are good "N"s. Looks like the nachos were tasty!

Powell River Books said...

I actually had nachos before dinner last night. It was really nummy!

I chose N is for nummies. What's that you say? Click here to find out. – Margy

Ida said...

Nice choises for N. :)
Mexican food is good! ;)
I can also remember when we got a lot of candy for so little money.... Those were the days....

Ida

Neva said...

I LOVE nachos.....what a great post!!!
Mine are up:
ABC
abc2

ellen b. said...

Ok this was such a fun N post! I'm guessing those nachos were really good since they are gone! Enjoy...

Marie said...

I don't think it was a tough one as you found very good photos to illustrate Wednesday's theme! Your house looks great! Thank you for visiting my blog!

becky voyles said...

Great choices. I never would have guessed who's nose it was.

Sabii Wabii said...

Yep I would have gone for the full figure standing in my home! Hope to see him myself someday..
Blessings,
Terisa

Julie said...

Oh, the candy I used to buy for a nickel!!!