Friday, March 14, 2008

A Pleasant end to the work day

I had a great surprise waiting in the mail for me when I got home from work today. Pam from Art and Soul sent me this wonderful ATC for Spring! thank you so much Pam! I'm going to hang it right next to that darling kitty ATC you sent me in March 07. Mark your calendar... in March 09 I'll be looking for another sweet ATC !!!

So we finished the hard work week with a relaxing dinner at one of our Favorite pubs - The CornerStone Brewery in Berea. They make their own beer and it delicious.
They use antibiotic free - free range meats from our favorite butcher Chef's Choice just down the street.










When we got home I spent some time on a bracelet I've been working on. This is the first time I've created a 'fringe' style bracelet. I'm having fun with it. I like how it's turning out.

Then I went down and relaxed by the fire 'G' started up.










If you look to the left of the fire picture, you'll see our pig. It's an Iron Pig with Wings. He's a great reminder to dream the impossible because some pigs fly!

Like this blog, I never dreamed I could have so much fun and meet such great people when I started this blog over a year ago.

One of these days, I'll walk around the house and take pictures of the menagerie we have keeping us company. There is some kind of creature in almost every room in our home. They're excellent company and very entertaining for guest to walk around and check out our eclectic home.

3 comments:

Janet said...

This was such a refreshing post. It looks like you had an enjoyable evening, some great mail, and an interesting project to keep you creative....and a pig to inspire you! What more could you want?

I like your slippers in the photo by the fire!

Pam Aries said...

HOO HOO! Just a wee Spring harbinger for you. March ATCs can be a tradition... hee ee! Love the bracelet.

Miss_Yves said...

Very nice , very poetic pictures and texts
miss Yves