Thursday, March 13, 2008

A day behind

ACK!!! I've been running a day behind all week! I don't know where my mind is, but it's not on the day of the week! I totally missed Alphabet Wednesday and I've been having so much fun with it. Gary and I went out walking on Sunday and kept our eyes peeled for 'H' words. We found a bunch and were sooooo pleased with ourselves - and then I go an d forgot to load them up and send them in. I was going to put them on my page anyway, but I can't find them. I downloaded them onto my laptop and I'm working from my desktop tonight! ACK again! it just wasn't meant to be. I think I'll go bead, I have a bracelet to finish. THEN I'll have something to show.

2 comments:

Janet said...

So sorry that you aren't able to find your pictures. It's always fun to see what you post.

Pam Aries said...

Grlfriend! You are just too busy! Slow down ..ya move too fast...hee hee