Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ABC Wednesday

It's ABC Wednesday at Mrs. Nesbitt's Place - we're at the letter J.
'G' helped me again and got me a super shot of a JET engine - now that's a JET!! he's playing along vicariously through me. He has as much fun thinking about and finding just the right photo for the letter of week.

Coincidence ? I think not --
What are the odds that I would have Jury duty during 'J' week at Alphabet Wednesday. it's true. I had to show up at the Justice Center this morning to start a week of Jury duty. Yep that's me. See my button ?
I used Jello to add to my cake layers for Easter dessert.








and when we were on our Sunday walk, we passed by the Jewelers - I love to stick my nose to the window and look in. If you want to see some of my jewelry, just scroll down a little. I uploaded some a couple of days ago.

15 comments:

Pherenike said...

Hi, just found you through the OWOH site. I am still getting through that list! Love the easter tree in the last post.

dot said...

I've got jury duty coming up soon. I Dread it!
Enjoyed your post.

Paulie said...

Now those are wonderful choices for J but I loved the jet engine close up best.

John said...

Great collection for "J"

Anne-Berit said...

Lots of Js from you,great:o)

Pernille's ting og tang said...

I'm glad that I dont have any jury duty;) Great collection of J's and nice shots:)

starnitesky said...

Very good choices for J. I hope the jury service is not too bad.

K. alias Bear-Mom said...

really funny and clever solutions for J :)and your blog is generally also very beautiful. Nice to meet you through ABC WED:)

Lilli & Nevada said...

Really good set of J on here, love the tree in your last post

photowannabe said...

A very ecclectic group of J's Diana. Very good choices.
I just got my Jury summons in the mail yesterday. I just moved to this area 9 months ago...they sure don't loose anytime getting me i the loop!

leslie said...

Yes, it sure was a "coinkeedinky" that you ended up on jury duty this week! Good Js for today! Have a great week. :D

Neva said...

This was a great "J"!! I am always surprised at what I don't think of! I used Jello and I have many packages in my cabinet!!!

Dragonstar said...

Great collection. Bet you're the only one with such a brilliant close-up of a jet engine!

RuneE said...

Lots of good Js here! I prefer the Jet-engine taken straight from the front. I considered using one like it myself, but yours are much better!

Ida said...

A great variety of J`s here. Good luck with the jury service. :)