Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Numbers and behinds

I'm getting a big behind !! --- er -- I meant I'm getting a bit behind!! We are already in the 8th week of the year and I've only read 6 books of my 52 book challenge. I have been playing a bit too much, having a lot of fun. There's bit some sewing....



























and some beading ...















but definitely not enough reading.
There's been a lot of snowing lately too.

All that being said, back to my freudian slip. I haven't exercised since I was sick at the beginning of the year. I'm nearing slothdom. My exercise angel is crushing me with guilt. So I'm setting up a new challenge for myself. On March 1, we will have 3 more months - 12 little weeks until we hit June and warm summer days. I don't want to be feeling like a sloth then like I'm feeling now. So I'll have 12 weeks to lose 1 lb a week, to exercise EVERY SINGLE DAY. There'll be some strength training, some yoga, and lots of aerobics. something every day- even means just some push ups and sits ups. Last fall I followed this regimen and I felt sooooo good. it worked then, I've got to get back to it again. ok, enough droning !

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Me too on the big behind. Good luck with the March 1 regimen. But do carry on with your artful pleasures

frstyfrolk/Cyndi said...

You are tagged by Http://www.ByLightOfMoon.blogspot/com to share 7 things about yourself, some random and some weird , thanks and smiles, ByLightOfMoon/Cyndi

Dragonstar said...

I can't believe I'm saying this, so I'll do it quickly before I chicken out!
Can-I-join-you-in-your-pledge-please?
There, I did it.

Mirabel said...

Good words.