Sunday, February 03, 2008

Need.... more.... time...

There doesn't seem to be enough time to do all the amazing fun things there are to do in this lifetime!!! I just found another craft I would like to try. To create my own beads using this medium called "UTEE" . Karla of Daydream Studios is creating some fun beads of her own and I immediately got bead envy.
I made the gingersnaps yesterday as promised and had myself a tea party. ooooo, the cookies turned out chewy on the inside, slightly crispy on the outside - with a wonderful sense of ginger and cinnamon. Stop by and have some!!!
Then we out out for mexican. Eating my way to ? health ?... my taste buds are returning anyway. The margarita"S" were delicious with the chips and hot salsa. We were a bit disappointed in the sopapillas for dessert. It seems that the true sopapilla recipe has been lost in northern translation. too bad.

1 comment:

Janet said...

My husband says the same thing about sopapillas....they never measure up to what he expects. Your gingersnaps look delicious though.

When you talk about not having enough time, I can so relate! It seems I find more things that interest me than I have hours to try them. Guess it's settled....we just have to live longer!!