Monday, February 18, 2008

In the beginning...

My fascination and passion with beads started here almost 6 years ago. Aabout 6 years ago, we were coming home from Nags Head beachweek when my car broke down on the highway. While my car was being worked on I got to spend an extra 2 days with my sis. She took me to a Beadazzeled at Tyson's Corner and I haven't stopped buying beads since. :) We went on a road trip this weekend to visit my sister and family. My niece has a beautiful new baby boy! We had such a wonderful visit! So, since I was in the neighborhood, we went shopping again at Tyson's Corners and I stopped into Beadazzled again to see where it all began. I still love beading and wish I had time to bead more often. It's a wonderful hobby.





I've been tagged by Mollye at Pajama's, Playmates and Breadpuddin to reveal 7 'What ifs' about myself. I just got home about an hour ago after a 7 hr drive back home from Virginia. I need a bit of time to think about that, so I'll post my 7 what if's tomorrow.

2 comments:

Janet said...

What! You mean you're not sharp as a tack after 7 hours in the car?!! :-)

The new baby is adorable. And I enjoyed learning how you got into beading. Isn't it funny how one small thing can set your life on a completely new track? I'm glad your car broke down 6 years ago because now we have you in blogland making beautiful jewelry.

Sandra said...

Beautiful baby and I'm in VA as well.

Please visit
thistlecovefarm.blogspot.
com to find out what you've won in the OWOH participation. Don't forget to leave me your e-address so I can mail your prize.

Sandra