Sunday, February 10, 2008

A couple of hard to find contests

Ok, I just did something I don't normally do, but I had a gooooood reason. Ann Aguirre's blog has a contest with great prizes but you have to do a quizz where it tells you what character you will be in a book after answering all the questions. Very cool prizes, I hope I win. My character for Grimspace is Jumper. good luck.

There is another giveaway with great prizes at Mod Mom . If you like entering giveaways this is one not to miss!

3 comments:

modmom said...

you're sweet valentine!

be sure to enter each of the 10 giveaways on their individual posts :)

Pam Aries said...

Yoo hoo! That sounds like fun girlie! I am gonna do it! How are ya? I decided I am going to do the Cooper River Bridge Run this year...I just started traning my self...arrrghhhh. I a mway out of shape..but this will inspire me. I made a committment....dammit.

frstyfrolk/Cyndi said...

I adore your beading and I envy you! I hope I win one, I would cherish it!

I am near the end of the train but I would love to be entered in your contest. Thanks for entering mine too

ByLightOfMoon
Http://bylightofmoon.blogspot/com