Wednesday, February 27, 2008

F - Alphabet Wednesday

It's Alphabet Wednesday at Mrs. Nesbitt's place~ this week features the letter F.

I have some good fotos for F ! I thought and thought all week about the letter F and suddenly there was an abundance of F in my life.

First was the Feather - it came from my down jacket. I stopped to wonder what Fowl had lived the short life to give me some feathers and where did it live?

next were the Flowers 'G' gave me for Valentines day. They are still Fresh ! even 2 weeks later!

Then I wanted to show off my kitchen Floor! it's so clean! doesn't happen as often as I would like.

THEN, to top it all off, the candle I had lit while working had FOUR Flames !!!SO MUCH FUN.
PLUS, if you take a look at yesterday's post. I was sewing a FLOWER !

16 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Hey dont worry abot being late. I am JUST settling down to read the comments now! Great post! ((((HUGS)))) Dxx

Neva said...

I love your "F"s. very brave taking a picture of you kitchen floor!!! Looks very nice.

Lilli & Nevada said...

Great F posts and i agree with Neva very brave.

dot said...

Your floor looks great! Nice F post.

Ida said...

Great F`s. The flowers are beautiful. I can see some bottles of wine in your clean kitchen. Cheers! :)

Miss_Yves said...

Nice pictures, plenty of "F"!
I love your sentence about"feather":it could become a "japanese haÏku"!
miss Yves

VP said...

I love your flowers and the fact they're still blooming now is fantastic!

Dragonstar said...

Love your "F"s. I really envy your kitchen floor - would you like to come and do mine as well? Please? Pretty please?

Marie said...

I can see five flames :-))
Very pretty photos!

Petunia said...

Great F post. Flowers are always safe - even as a photo and flame was smart thinking...(why didn't I come up with that???)

abbagirl74 said...

Hi Diana. Thanks for stopping by. Loved the photos. BTW, my family is from Ohio. I have relatives in Fostoria, Findlay, Columbus, and Gallipolis.

Janet said...

Lots of cool "F" photos.

Jonna said...

Those were great. Who would have thought of FLOOR? LOL, love it.

Katney said...

You've done well with some simple Fs.

Autumn said...

Those were fun!

RuneE said...

Floor was a new one - and clean too!

I am a bit late in commenting, but better late than never!