Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Challenges

I've gone challenge crazy. I am now enlisted for 4 reading challenges. There is a method to my madness. My A-Z Challenge can use all the books that I read in the other 3 challenges - if I plan it right. So at most, if I plan it right, and I complete them all, I will read 52 books this year. A book a week - I'm not that fast of a reader, but it will be fun to see how far i get. wish me luck. the lists for each challenge are stored here

A-Z Reading Challenge






Chunkster Reading Challenge



YA Reading Challenge.
and my first one What's in a Name? reading challenge

1 comment:

Joy said...

Welcome, Welcome!!! I'm so glad you have joined us for the A ~ Z Reading Challenge and the YA Challenge! Both are so much fun. I look forward to seeing your lists. (I see the link.) Don't forget to come back and link your reviews!

Happy Reading!

P.S. I joined the other two challenges you have listed, so I'll see you around! :)