Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Feeling Green

OH! how I envy all those bloggers that can keep it together. All my fav's that I blog hop to. They make it look so easy to keep blogging everyday. I'm exhausted these last weeks just trying to catch up to the Holidays. How do they do it? I've even stopped trying to make decent dinners. Thank goodness G likes soup with crackers and cheese. I completed my quilted wall hangings for family gifts and just finished up the picture calendars for family gifts too. I've got two packages ready to go out the door. One less thing to think about. phew. I keep telling myself = keep moving, keep moving. what do you have to do next ? plan, do it, plan, do it.... Daughter Anne is coming home this weekend for a two week visit. I want so badly to have all the shopping and wrapping completed so we can cook and bake and play together. Work keeps getting in the way. How does everyone else take 9 hrs out of their day for work, 8 hrs for sleep, 3 hrs for morning routines, the commute and dinner. what's left ? 4 hrs? even less usually. it sounds like a lot of time, but it goes sooooo fast. I've got photo's that are a week old that I just don't have time to upload. I'm exhausted and going to bed. How do those wonderful bloggers make it look so easy. I'm green with envy. At least I'm color coded for the season. Phew, it sure felt good to let off that bit of steam. good night all.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I know you can't show the gifts you made cause it would spoil the surprise. But I hope you will show after Christmas....i wanna see....

Janet said...

This is something I've wondered about, too. I don't even work and I find it difficult to keep up with everything! Some bloggers must be secretly hiding their SuperWoman badges!