Sunday, November 04, 2007

expecting

I've ordered my new laptop ! I'm expecting a delivery - should take 2 weeks to show up ! I ordered an HP dv9500z. I tortured myself over which one to buy, so if you don't like HP or this model, PLEASE don't tell me. I'm looking forward to my new arrival and don't want any negative energy surrounding it.

I used my pressure cooker today and made black beans. I love black beans and rice. I throw some Tamari sauce and Franks hot sauce on them. yum! I'm thinking of making chilli tomorrow night with my fresh cooked beans. double yum.

I brought my jewelry to a craft fair on Saturday. It was a very small craft fair. I went because my neighbor did not want to go alone and asked if I would bring my stuff and share her table. She does watercolor cards and pictures. Anyway, I picked up an extra $50 that way. fun money.

Once I get my Holiday jewelry ready and set up at the shop, I'm going to start my learn-to-quilt projects. I'm looking forward to a new challenge.

5 comments:

Janet said...

You had me going there for a second! Expecting....a laptop!

My hubby uses a pressure cooker but I'm too chicken to use it.

Pam Aries said...

Oh MY!! I wasn't 'expecting' ' that! ha! I am so glad you came by..I had given up on you! I know it can be really tough to keep up a blog when your'e busy! Glad t ohave you back! .. I a mtruly digging this coool weather!

Sharon said...

I love HP and I would love it more if I had one. A laptop that is.
Way to go with the pressure cooker. I could not have managed without mine years but haven't used it is a good while.

mrsnesbitt said...

I have many deeply embedded childhood memories of a pressure cooker! Yes, many a meal ended up on the kitchen celing! I can still feel the tension, excitement even terror when mum reached for the pressure cooker. Looking back and thinking about it, it could well explain my nervous disposition! LOL!

Sacred Suzie said...

Congratulations on the coming new addition to your electronic world! That's very exciting, I am envious.

Yay to selling stuff at the craft fair. I know people who don't make a dime at those things so $50 at a small one is truly awesome!