Monday, November 12, 2007

arrival

My new laptop arrived today! It's beautiful. there sure is a lot of work getting a new pc up and running. I copied a bunch of music and pictures over. got some registrations completed. learned what was loaded on it and what isn't. My favorite picture publishing software isn't available from Microsoft anymore. I used Picture It! Publishing on my old PC and Vista can't run it. I'll have to find a good program that will handle all the functions I like to use when I play with my photos.

here is the snowman potholder I made. It's a bit primitive like I said earlier, but it's a start and it was fun. Shabby chic is in right?

3 comments:

Janet said...

I'll be interested to know how you like Vista. So many people I know don't like it!

The snowman potholder is so cute! I think you did a great job.

Pam Aries said...

Yay..Fancy new lap top! Your Snowman is too cute! I have t oget busy and get started on my Christmas crafts!

Sacred Suzie said...

That snowman is so cute and that laptop is dynamite!