Sunday, October 21, 2007



I'm ALIVE! and I'm back. I've missed my blog friends. Even when I wasn't blogging I'd still sneak a quick minute when I could to swing by a blog or two to see how my fav's were doing. October here in Cleveland has been very pleasant and keeping me outdoors longer than I expected. I've been running almost 5x/week with my sis. We have a bet to lose 10 lbs in 10 weeks finishing up on Thanksgiving day. We're halfway there and I'm down 5 lbs. It's hard work! it's so easy to put 10 on, how can it be so hard to take 10 off !! The bet is $50 so everytime I feel the need for a sweet treat I have to decide if it's worth $50 or not. usually NOT. I'm going to win! then I'll spend my $50 on candy and cakes and bread! ha. not really. I like this feeling of fitness and vitality I'm feeling from eating better and exercising more. I must have a lot of endorphins floating around 'cause I'm feelin' good.

Here in Cleveland, I've got to say GOOOOO TRIBE !!! good luck tonight boys !!




2 comments:

Janet said...

I was surprised and happy to see a new post from you! Congrats on the weight loss. You're right....it is so much easier to put it on than to take it off!

Also sorry about your team. We watched the game last night but my hubby is a Red Sox fan....I'm neutral!

Sacred Suzie said...

Welcome back! It's wonderful to see you and I love that neato jack-o-lantern you got there. Good luck with the healthy journey, sounds like a great idea to me.