Wednesday, October 24, 2007

If it's not one thing - it's another

ooooo that Mercury Retrograde. got me again! My computer is down - I think my ethernet cable card has gone bad. I've tried everything else I could think of and I still can't get an internet connection from my PC. So while G is sleeping, I'm using his PC to do some blogging before work. I've decided to buy a laptop this time around. My PC is 6 yrs old and it's time for an upgrade. It's got a lot of outdated hardware on it - I'm still trying to talk myself into spending the money on new equipment when I probably can fix it with a new network card. I work hard.... I spend a lot of time in the winter playing on it.... ok I win. I'm going to start researching for a laptop. If anyone out there has recommendations on a good, worth the money, laptop, pllllleeease let me know. I know one thing for sure. I'm not buying anything computer related until after 11/1 when Mercury goes direct.

Now it's time for my favorite thing - blog hopping to visit my fav's.

3 comments:

Naturegirl said...

GOOD...you do the research and then let me know what you found out..I am planning on purchasing a laptop too!

Thank you for the generous comment re:my tea rose...it does look like silk..it's so delicate and the fragrance...heavenly! Hugs Anna

Sacred Suzie said...

We're in for that retrograde for a couple of more weeks, unfortunately! I hope you work out your computer problems soon, sadly, I don't know a laptop I can recommend. I have a Diablo which I love but I don't even know if they're making them anymore.

I give my baking away to avoid eating it, LOL. I doubt I'll bake while my husband is away, too dangerous!

Janet said...

I wish I could help you but my hubby is also trying to convince himself to buy a laptop. My computer is just a Dell PC and I've had it a couple of years. I get comfortable with something and hate to make a change!