Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ready, set, go

Tomorrow is the big day. The Cleveland Rite Aid Marathon! I'm running the 10K race portion. I don't feel as prepared this year as I was last year. Really didn't get as much outdoor running completed because mother nature would not co-operate. too much rain and cold this year. I didn't plan on winning anyway so it's not a total lost cause. I do it for health and fun. and I get a t-shirt out of it! I have a ton of pictures on my camera but haven't taken the time to down load them. As soon as I do I'll load up a bunch of them. I've been extremely busy lately. this whole weekend is planned out with barely a moment to rest. What happened to the slow weekends that used to be sooo relaxing ?

3 comments:

Pam Aries said...

Hi girlie! How was the race! I have been bust too, and way behind on bloggggging!

Pam Aries said...

Just "running' by to say hi!

Mary Timme said...

Download, please down load the pictures.

Isn't it sad that Clair is ill! I know her recovery will take time, but I think it is going well.