Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spinning

I took my first spinning class after work yesterday. WOW. what a workout! I don't even know if want to work that hard to get in shape. It's very satifying when the class is over, but it's definitely not as easy as those TV commercials and shows make it look. of course I'll be back to it - I'm too competitive not too. Plus when (if?) the weather finally does turn warm and we start our outdoor bike rides, I don't want to get left behind panting and heaving. that goes with the whole competitive thing too I guess. oh well.

I've kept my hands busy too. I completed a set. The necklace is curled upon itself because I wanted to get the stones into the picture. There are really pretty striations in them. The necklace is actually 28". The new 'in' length.
Now it's time to relax with a glass of red wine . ahhhh.

1 comment:

Sacred Suzie said...

Pretty! That looks like rose quartz and amethyst, am I right? Very beautiful pieces.

I can't imagine doing a spinning class, must be so exhausting.