Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Shell game

I just completed this piece tonight. The photo doesn't do the shell justice. It has a mother of pearl finish to it and picks up light and changes color as your turn it. It has pinks and greens and beiges.

I wonder if anyone else had trouble with this full moon. It was soooo strong. Monday was the actual full moon. I went home with a screaming headache and had to lie down for an hour. On Tuesday, I had heartburn all day. I don't usually get heartburn and hadn't eaten anything unusual to cause it. I could only blame the pull of the moon. Phew. I'm feeling much more normal today.




Of course, I can't resist another photo opp with my forsythia, they bring a promise of warmer weather when they pop up. Did I mention it's 30 degrees and snowing again here! arrgh!

3 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

Have a great and blessed
Easter

LisaOceandreamer said...

I love the necklace!! do you sell them other than consignment shops????
I am glad you are feeling an up turn from your bout with the moon. It affects so many in different ways.
I hope you have a lovely Easter weekend!!
XO

Sara said...

Lovely, lovely necklace. The moon! Is that what caused my not so restful sleep the other night? I was up - but, it was beautiful coming in my window - I felt like I was bathed in moonlight.