Sunday, April 15, 2007







First back to Easter. I finally downloaded my Easter pics and wanted to share my PIE.

Next a few pieces I've completed. Trying to put some Spring into life here. Cleveland is being cheated out of Spring this year. It snowed here again yesterday and we expect a high of 44 today. I hope it's a LONG, HOT SUMMER. For some reason I always think of Navy and White to be included in Spring - has something to do with my memories of Easter when I was younger.

Then I thought something bright and shiny. This is actually soft purples and silver.










I can't wait for my new camera! It goes on sale next week. This one is great for close-ups but doesn't do well for true color capture unless I'm using true sunlight.

Here's the project I'm working on next. LONG necklaces are in, so this one is teal/silver and 32" long.

Then for some real fun, I stopped at one of my favorite bead shops yesterday and picked up some new beads to work with. I would like to have room for many, many more and the time to work them all.

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Your work is lovely and that pie looks scrumptous! Berry Cream Pie, my goodness, what a lovely idea. Stunning baking!

Pam Aries said...

PIE...yum...Jewery...double yum!!! you have been a busy little beader! all of your creations are lovely!

LisaOceandreamer said...

wow, even your pies look like jewelry!!
I'm so loving your work!!
XO