Monday, April 16, 2007

Chaos

My nephew is in the Vetrinarian school at Virginia Tech. I was nearly sick when I first heard the news of the shootings. By the time I called my sister, she had already heard from him- her son was safe and sound. He was extremely shook up - he said there were Hundreds of police cars and police with guns everywhere. I am so glad he's safe. My heart goes out to those that lost loved ones today. Just the nearness of wondering if he was ok was sickening - a loss is devastating. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families who have lost someone in today's chaotic world - whereever they may be.

4 comments:

Janet said...

I'm so glad your nephew is ok. I can't even imagine how scary that must have been for you....and for him.

Sacred Suzie said...

I can't think of anything more frightening. I hope he is able to recover soon and my heart goes out to all the afflicted families.

Sheila said...

Terrifying for all concerned. I'm glad your nephew is safe.

LisaOceandreamer said...

I am SO glad your nephew is safe. This entire incident has stunned the nation and all of our hearts are grieving for the victims and their families.
XOXO