Sunday, March 11, 2007

Gooood mornin', good Mornin...

Do you know what time it is....





I'm not sure exactly who the time change affects....


But it does affect those of us on Eastern time. So now the sun will set a little later in the day , giving us longer days! It will still be dark in the morning - but I don't care about that - I'm usually just going to work anyway.





It also means that now I'm 3 hrs difference in time from my daughter in Arizona - they don't mess with a time change.







It also means that while I was sleeping, I lost an hour of playtime. So I've got to make the most of the rest of the day. My sis is coming over today so we can do beadwork together - I think I'll make some gingersnap cookies this morning so we can have some with tea later.




Here are a couple of new pieces that I've recently finished. Fresh off the presses, not even tagged for sale yet.






2 comments:

LisaOceandreamer said...

That bead work is beautiful!!! and what a lovely day that sounds like - beading with your sister, cookies and tea. Now that makes for a lovely Sunday indeed.
Ah the time change - I like the evenings will be light longer and that Spring is right around the corner....
Have fun today!
xo

Rebecca said...

They are lovely! The color combos are great.