Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Colors

A touch of spring hit us today. A sample of what's to come. Just a teaser. We reached 68 degrees today. I went out and walked a bit at lunch and got hit with spring fever so I stopped at the mall on the way home to find a fun spring top. I found a top with a 3/4 length sleeve that I like, button down shirt style. My point is I'm amazed, I can remember some lime greens and bright oranges but -- is that it??

On the bright side, watching the sun set later just lightens the heart, plus we have bulbs popping through the dirt. Come on out little bulbs, the sun is here.

2 comments:

Pam Aries said...

Yo Girl! Spring is a comin'! Every tree is budding and flowering here! Daffy-dills are everywhere!

LisaOceandreamer said...

can't wait for spring...all I can think of is color, color,color!! that reminds me, I could use a few new spring tops!
xo