Thursday, March 08, 2007

Bless my stars

I knew it! I was having so many issues with my computer, I actually thought about looking to see if Mercury had gone retrograde and sure enough it was. Finally, with a breath of fresh air, I just found out that Mercury has gone direct. We should all have a lot less computer problems now. I've been working on one project at work that just couldn't catch a break. everytime we turned around some fix was breaking something else, or a server would go down, or the test scripts weren't working. Looks like we can look to finishing up the project now. phew. No wonder one of the tests we ran today went so smoothly. It was painless. Welcome back Mercury!

I think I've found the camera I'm going to buy. It's a new Sony Cybershot DSC-W80 - in Pink. It won't be released for sale until May. I'm hoping someone will review before then and give it a glowing report. I was going to buy the Sony Cybershot DSC-W50, but for $50 more the W80 has a lot more spunk, as long as the photo quality is as good as the W50. I may just wait until June to buy it to see how the reviewers rate it. Gary says I've spent more time researching camera's than I did researching for my new car. ya, well, I guess that's true. oh well.

4 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

I have an ancient Cybershot and LOVE it and can't believe the new one that's coming out is going to be pink, how perfect is that?

I am also so happy about Mercury going direct again!

Janet said...

Yes, I'm happy Mercury is going direct....finally! It's always so frustraing when it's retrograde and everything seems to go wrong.

I need to get a better camera but I haven't started looking yet. I'll check out the one you've mentioned....sounds interesting.

Pam Aries said...

Damn that Mercury!..Hey.. it took me months to figure out what camera I would buy! I researched a ton! I got a Canon sureshot A520. And it was on SALE big time at Radio shack when I decided on it. ! Ha! I love it! Boy,,there are a lot of cameras out there to choose from!

mrsnesbitt said...

Agree with Pam, so many to choose from. I love my Cannon A85...will be taking it out on the motorbike later today!