Tuesday, February 27, 2007

We went to the library yesterday. I just love books. I came home with an armload. I got 4 books on beading, 2 fiction, 1 mystery, 1 diet book, a vegetarian magazine and a wonderful book on cooking called "The Kitchen Diaries" by Nigel Slater. OOOHHH, There is so much fun to be had and not enough hours in the day. I'm going to have to focus on becoming independently weathly so I can stay home and play.

We watched two movies on Sunday that I can gladly recommend. One is new and one is old. The Illusionist and Hitch. Both were great.

I've been having a lot of trouble with my wireless connection at home. it's taking 1/2 hr just to get connected, then there's no promise the connection will hold. I'm ready to go back to cable.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Oh, the library is one of my favorite places to visit. I always bring home lots of books. Thanks for the movie recommendations....I haven't seen either of them.
Everyone seems to be having connection problems lately. Maybe the internet has spring fever!!

Sacred Suzie said...

I just picked up a bunch of books too, right now it's teen magical-realism fiction, what fun. I love the sound of The Kitchen Diaries! Excellent choices.

Pam Aries said...

I have not read ANY thing lately ! Nor have I seen any movies! Am I lame or what? ha!

Janet said...

Thanks for letting mer know about the broken link .... I fixed it so you're good to go now.