Thursday, February 22, 2007

String Theory

This is my work area. I always have some work in progress going so it's rarely completely cleaned up.
I have a small area in our loft - I actually have a desk and a table up there along with my shelves to hold my beading supplies. Tomorrow I'll show you my ceiling. It's filled with birds in flight.
I keep a large supply of beads on hand. so many that I'm using floor space.


I also have a peg board set up next to the shelves that holds more strings of beads and finished projects.

4 comments:

Naturegirl said...

Holy Moly thems a lot of beads!
I can imagine how creative you are with all of them!I answered your Q. re: camera at my comments.Nice meeting you!:)NG

Suzie said...

Wow, that's amazing! What a creative station you have going on there. I wish I had a peg board, I totally gotta learn about wire wrapping.

Pam Aries said...

I have made some earrings and a couple of bracelets.. i have some cheap glass beads, but I kinda like them cause they look 'rustic'! ha! I made a really cool necklace from all leftover beads and pieces from old jewelry! PS: Did ya WALK today??? Huh? Did ya?

Janet said...

Wow! That's a lot of beads!! Thanks for showing us your work space....I love seeing where other people create.