Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Slacker

I have to admit, I've been slacking on my running program. I stop by Dawn's blog and feel guilty and motivated at the same time. I have picked up speed walking with a buddy at work for 20-30 min. during an afternoon break, but I don't think the walking is enough. I'm back on the health food train - and glad to be here. It already feels like home. Now I just have to make friends with my treadmill again and all will be right with the world. I think part of my lack of motivation could be from the lack of sun - and we went over a week without really getting sunshine. sheesh, a girl's gotta have something to blame right? and I can't blame Gary on my lack of motivation, it just won't fly.

1 comment:

Pam Aries said...

Here in Charelston...we have an annual race"The Cooper River Bridge Run" It is a BIGTIME 10K race! I ran it a cople of times ..then walked it a couple of times, but there are SO many people! Aieee! anyway since they builtthe new bridge you can walk ove it any time anyway! Ha! YOU can DO it ! You CAN!