Sunday, February 18, 2007

Fun Surprise

When I got home yesterday I found a package waiting for me that I won in the drawing from Pam at Art and Soul. The pic of the kitten card hanging does not do it justice. It is darling! Thanks for the other goodies to Pam. I hope you got yourself that Lip Balm it smells divine - white chocolate and raspberry and feels great going on. I had a cup of tea you sent and raised a mug to thank you.

Since it just keeps snowing, we decided to go out and have some fun it in. If you can't beat it, join it. These are pictures of a park by our library- one of my favorite haunts.



























my library is through the covered bridge on the right. there are cars parked in front of it.




the snow is almost up to my knees.










here's Gary trying not to trip in the deep snow - and he's taller !









If that wasn't enough - we woke up to a heavy snowfall again this morning. I still haven't tired of watching it fall. It's just beautiful.












my backyard












2 comments:

Pam Aries said...

Ohhhh.. the snow looks gorgeous! It is very cold here today(well, for us!) Very windy also!. I am so glad you finally got your package! I felt so BAD that I mailed it late! I don't know why I kept forgetting it?//! geesh! I a mglad you like everything! Yes I do have some of that gloss..hee hee!

Janet said...

What wonderful goodies you received. That lip gloss sounds downright decadent!
Love your snowy photos. I can enjoy the beauty of it without having to be in it!