Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Back home






I'm back to a freezing 8 degrees. It felt good to warm my bones in Phoenix. I flew there on Saturday-our first stop was my daughters classroom.


she teaches 28 First graders! I helped her scrub all their little desks! Then I recorded a book on tape for them to listen to in their reading groups as they follow along in their books.







These are the kisses I helped her color to decorate her bulletin board with their papers.






We hiked a trail at Thunderbird Park.

We stopped for air and water half way up.





We had a lot of fun together. My visit was short but very, very sweet.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Your daughter is so pretty....and she takes after her mom! I love the little kisses you both made, and the hike looks like fun. You had great weather for it!

You were asking on my blog about ATCs. It stands for Artist's Trading Cards. If you do a google search you will find tons of info about them. And they're addictive!!

Anita said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my Valentine's heART give-away. New visitors are always highly appreciated!

You might have seen on my blog that went to someone else... ;-(( Nevertheless, I hope you'll pass by again very soon!

Kai said...

Nice blog, and groovie picks!! You're not to far from me..
I wish I was somewhere warm, it's -2 today and Dayton is frozen over..lol..
Peace, Kai.

Allotment Lady said...

Gosh you look like sisters