Tuesday, February 13, 2007

another snow day

It snowed all day - this is Gary's third time out to shovel today - trying to keep up with it. Funny thing is, we have snow plow service. Gary likes to be outside so much, he tries to get the drive shoveled before the snow plow shows up and takes away his fun.

I helped this time - by the time we got to the end of the driveway, we could've started shoveling again! we went for a walk around the neighborhood instead. It's so pretty in the evening when the snow falls. Didn't have to go on the treadmill tonight with the workout I had outside.

Snow fall so far is only about 8" - 10" so far, but since it's supposed to snow all night, he wanted to make sure he could get out of the driveway in the morning. Not me - I'm planning on working from home tomorrow. One of the bennies of having a techie job.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I have been watching the news and hearing all the stories about the snow back East. I just can't imagine having to deal with that much snow! I lived in the Midwest most of my earlier life and had my fill of snow. It's very beautiful when it first falls and everything has a fresh blanket but that's it.... after it gets dirty I hate seeing it.
Enjoy your day working from home. At least you don't have to get out and drive in it!