Monday, January 29, 2007

Try Day - A Magical Wish

Over at Create a Connection Saturyday's Try Day message is this:
"I'd like to ask you to make a wish (as many as you'd like) and to support each other's wishes. It's very simple. Just post on your blog something you really, truly, deeply (and maybe even secretly) wish for and leave a comment here to let us all know that you've done so. Then everyone who is participating .... and anyone who sees this post, please go to each and every one of our wishes and in the comments write, 'As _____ wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.' Encourage people to go over and do the same."
There is great power in knowing our dreams, in saying them out loud, in having them witnessed and in the shared enthusiasm of believing in and hoping for each other.
Sooo.... first if you do send me your wishes - make them to Diana (my real name) - plongstocking is just my adventure loving namesake.

My wish... (and I hope it doesn't sound to selfish)
I wish to be healthy, wealthy and wise - I wish to have a lot of money so I could stop working and still live in the way I am accustomed to. To be able to afford health insurance without having to use it and without having to work just to have it. To be able to spend my days at the library or the craft supply shops or the health food market - just where ever my adventurous self takes me for the day. to take long stretches of vacations in warm, sunny places. To go visit my daughter, to watch my grandchildren grow.
To live a full and happy glorious life!
I know it's a mouthful, but it's my wish.

11 comments:

Jamie said...

As Diana wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

What a beautiful vision you have for yourself and your life. I wish you ever single one of them with icing on top!

Janet said...

As Diand wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

I think that is a wonderful wish and one that would make me happy too! To spend my days at the library or the craft supply store....oh, what heaven!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Georgia said...

As Diana wishes for herself, so I wish for her also :)

I think your wishes are fantastic!! I am going to add those to my wish list as well.

~Georgia

melba said...

as Diana wishes for herself, I wish for her as well

Tammy said...

As Diana wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!!

It's a great wish! I'll join you at the craft store as soon as MY wish happens!! :)

Megan said...

I agree with all plongstocking's wishes and believe they will come true, because I wish the very same things for her.

Leah said...

as diana wishes for herself, so i wish for her also!!

great wishes, no need to feel selfish about them! they're supposed to make you happy!! :-)

Tanaya said...

As Diana wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Sacred Suzie said...

As Diana wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

There is nothing selfish about wanting be healthy, happy, wise and prosperous at all! I wish you all these things and so much more.

BlueJude said...

As Diana wishes for herself, I wish it also.

Shannon said...

As Diana wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!