Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.**
1. I like to cut out things from magazines - pictures and sayings. I collect them and then cut out poster board into a circle and glue all my cutouts together.
2. I am slightly bow-legged. I've always felt weird in short skirts and mid calf skirts because they emphasize the shape of my legs.
3. I love to open up books and smell them. They can be old or new - I don't discriminate age when it comes to books! Magazines too.
4. I am a Foodie wanna be. I love to watch the Food Network channel and imagine myself cooking all the yummy stuff they make on there. I even like to watch the chef challenges they have - like cake decorating and candy making.
5. I collect snowflakes. At Christmas my house is filled with snowflakes hanging from entryways and snowmen everywhere. I have Swarovski snowflakes hanging in my kitchen windows to catch the sunshine and spread rainbow fragments all over the kitchen. I've even named my jewelry craft "Snowflake Arts".
6. I love BLING. All things sparkly and shiny. I can't get enough of it. From jewelry to hair clips, purses to clothing. I even added some rhinestones to my sunglasses because I couldn't afford the real ones from D&G or Vogue that I liked.
That is my 6 and now I get to tag 6 of my favorite reads to do the same thing.
Check out their great blogs!