Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tagged for weirdness

My new blog buddy RaNae has tagged me for weirdness. It's fun to be tagged! The idea is to share 6 weird things about myself and tag 6 other bloggers.

***The rules:
Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.**

1. I like to cut out things from magazines - pictures and sayings. I collect them and then cut out poster board into a circle and glue all my cutouts together.

2. I am slightly bow-legged. I've always felt weird in short skirts and mid calf skirts because they emphasize the shape of my legs.

3. I love to open up books and smell them. They can be old or new - I don't discriminate age when it comes to books! Magazines too.

4. I am a Foodie wanna be. I love to watch the Food Network channel and imagine myself cooking all the yummy stuff they make on there. I even like to watch the chef challenges they have - like cake decorating and candy making.

5. I collect snowflakes. At Christmas my house is filled with snowflakes hanging from entryways and snowmen everywhere. I have Swarovski snowflakes hanging in my kitchen windows to catch the sunshine and spread rainbow fragments all over the kitchen. I've even named my jewelry craft "Snowflake Arts".

6. I love BLING. All things sparkly and shiny. I can't get enough of it. From jewelry to hair clips, purses to clothing. I even added some rhinestones to my sunglasses because I couldn't afford the real ones from D&G or Vogue that I liked.

That is my 6 and now I get to tag 6 of my favorite reads to do the same thing.
Check out their great blogs!

3 comments:

melba said...

Hi. I don't know if you meant to tag me. My name is Melba, but you called me Carla in the comments of my blog and on this post you write the name Carla, but you link to my blog.

bella said...

Hi. Thanks for stopping by my bloggie. I'll post my awnsers next week, I promise, with a link to your blog.
I hope to get to know you better!

RaNae said...

Bling eh?? good to know lol.
Thanks for playing along it was great to see your answers. I too love the food network 2 of my favs are 30 min meals and Easy Entertaining with Michael Chirello from the Napa Valley Calif. I also like the Barefoot Contessa and of course Paula Dean and I watch the challenges too well both Doug and I do.
RaNae