Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Run down

I had such a good run yesterday. Now today, I got home from work really late and really starving. So by the time I heated up my soup, the last thing I wanted to do was exercise. Fortunately, my wonderful guy G. talked me into just getting on the treadmill and just walking for 30 min. I'm glad I did. everywhere I read about health it says to get at least 30 min. of some kind of exercise every day. even if it's just walking, just do it. So I did. now I won't feel guilty all evening. thanks G.

I'm also glad I had some leftover home made soup in the fridge. Guess I'll have to keep a bowl going all the time, it works great. Like I said, I was starving when I got home. I was ready to order a pizza and eat the WHOLE thing. The soup saved me. I heated up a couple of slices of multi-grain bread to dunk into it and dinner was served. filled me up as well as the pizza would have and -again- without the guilt. PHEW.

now I can enjoy the rest of my evening, doing whatever I want - and it won't include eating!! yeah!

No comments: