Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Resolution #1 - Eat Healthy

2007 Resolution # 1. Eat Healthy. I will follow Marilu Henner's 30 day Total Makeover Plan for the month of January. She stresses food combining with a mostly vegetarian plan - she adds in fish. But no meat or dairy. After the plan is over, I intend to proceed with a part vegan/part vegetarian plan - I will continue to eat fish. But I will have less sugar in my body and a LOT less growth hormones and animal antibiotics and less of food chemicals that I can't even pronounce. I will EAT FRESH !

1 comment:

Janet said...

Fantastic!! I only use pure cane sugar and limit that to only a teaspoon or so a week. I mostly try to avoid anything with high fructose corn syrup or partially hydrogenated anything! I am a compulsive label reader but you just have to be these days. I like to eat good "clean" food.