Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm a member of the Pink -n- Brown Swap that's currently in progress at the Thrifty Goodness blogsite. It's been a lot of fun getting to know my swap buddy, RaNae and planning out what to send in the swap. This is my second swap, they're really fun!

Got my 15 min. completed on my stationery bike today and 40 min. of Yoga. I have the Kripalu Dynamic Yoga DVD - it's amazing how it can be such a hard workout when all I'm doing is stretching and reaching and holding poses. I was exhausted and felt like I had a full workout by the time I finished today.
Then I made some homemade veggie soup for dinner - we had it with a crusty roll and hot peppers. yum. I love those hot peppers. We're having trouble finding our favorite brand lately. I'm going to have to write to the company and ask who else sells their peppers.

No comments: