Thursday, January 04, 2007

Resolution #3

2007 Resolution # 3 - Simplify - Love what I have
I have no intention of throwing everything away that I own, but I am going to make a concious effort to get rid of those items I have that I don't love and just keep because I don't like to throw out. If I don't use it now, if I haven't used it in 2 years, there's a good chance I'm not interested in it. Some things I have just because I love them even if I don't use them every two years. Those will not be thrown out, just the items that are not necessary in my life. It's the clutter I'm ridding. Time to take a step closer to simplifying.

I'm starting to feel better from the inside out. All the healthy food I've been eating is starting to take affect. I haven't had any wine/beer/alcohol since new years eve. I've cut down to a tablespoon of sugar a day (coffee) and no white stuff. I can actually feel the difference. Plus I've been doing some kind of exercise for at least 30 min. every day. Today it was 45 min of yoga (I use the Kripalu Dynamic DVD - LOVE IT) then 10 min. on the stationery bike. Feeling better every day.

No comments: