Wednesday, March 19, 2008

HAPPY SPRING !!

I actually thought Spring started on Friday - since it's a day earlier, I'm even happier. I looked out the window today as the snow started to fall and saw my crocuses and daffodils starting to poke through the dirt. YA! Winter seems like such a loooonnggggg season!

I can't even muster up enough guilt to get myself to the basement to work out. I better hurry, everyone will be throwing off their sweaters and slacks and getting their shorts on. Just not today....

I nearly FORGOT AGAIN !! IT's ALPHABET WEDNESDAY at Mrs. Nesbitt's place.
Today is the letter I.

G helped me with this one. This is an Instrument panel from a Boing 737.

I also thought of Intersection.

Some great big Icicles starting to thaw from the big blizzard we had. not my house - fortunately.


and who doesn't have plenty of Ice - this is from our ice storm we were lucky to have just so I could take a photo for I day.

7 comments:

Katney said...

You don't have the only ice in the ABCs for this week, but you certainly have the only instrument panel from an airliner.

Jonna said...

I enjoyed all your photos. Very nice job bringing in an instrument panel and intersection!

Janet said...

Those are great I photos. I never thought of intersection! And that instrument panel is fantastic.

mrsnesbitt said...

Wow! tecnology & Arty togethet!
Great!
Happy you made it for ABC Wednesday.

Dx

Ida said...

A variety of I`s here. Great! :)
Happy Easter!

John said...

Nice "I" post!

Dragonstar said...

Oh, that last one is so beautiful! The touch of orange/red at the bottom sets it off so well.