Thursday, May 03, 2007

Oh my gosh this was a busy week! I had some work people in from Albany which kept me very busy. Next week I go see them in Albany for a few days. Then my work travels should be over for awhile. phew.

All my foodie pictures were all the goodies I picked up at our open air market. The food is so fresh - I wash it all with FIT before they go into the fridge. That way, when I'm ready to eat, they are ready to be eaten. The only downfall to that is - the food doesn't last as long - I think it's because I'm washing all the preservatives off right away. So it's good to wash and it's bad to wash too soon.
The strawberries were great ! and Pam had a great idea to toss them into a salad. I ate them all before they had a chance to get in a salad - next time.

I've been getting up at 5:30 am 4 x /week to get to the gym. It's paying off - I lost 4 lbs in April. It's better than nothing! the pounds have been around for awhile and they're aren't too happy to leave.

4 comments:

Pam Aries said...

You GO girlie! Go! WE have 2 farmer's markets ..One on Saturdays downtown..and one on Tuesday night here in Mt. pleasant! PLUS Whole foods of course. I am in fresh Veggie heaven! Good for yougoing to the gym!..I have gained a bunch of poundage due to prednisone..I am trying to get it all off and it is maddening!

Sacred Suzie said...

Wow you've been busy! Good for you for still taking time to eat wonderful fresh foods and getting to the gym...you're amazing!

LisaOceandreamer said...

You so impress me with your dedicated regime!!! I will say it AGAIN, I need you for my trainer!
I've heard of FIT, interesting that the food goes bad faster. I suppose washing it right before use would be better??
I so wish we had organic fruits and veggies in close proximity to us.
GOOD for you on the 4 lbs....multiply that by about 10 or more and that's what I NEED to lose. ACCK!

mrsnesbitt said...

Well done that woman!

Dxxx